I need my P45.

If you require your P45, please contact our payroll team, and they will provide you with the necessary document. The P45 will contain details of your earnings and taxes paid during your employment with Mint. Our team will ensure that you receive your P45 promptly and assist with any related queries you may have.

Stay connected: